The chemistry continues on 3rd November 2014 when Sony Pictures Home Entertainment releases one of the most critically acclaimed and award-winning shows of all time, Breaking Bad: The Complete Series, as a Limited Edition Heisenberg Tin on Blu-ray and DVD. The explosive saga of high school chemistry teacher-turned-meth kingpin Walter White is available in its entirety, including all 62 uncut, uncensored episodes, in an exclusive collectible tin box featuring the original Heisenberg illustration etched on the cover.
The Blu-ray and DVD sets feature more than 50 hours of bonus content, including the 135 minute long documentary No Half Measures: Creating the Final Season, chronicling behind-the-scenes of the final season, from filming the first table read to the very last day on set and everything in between. It also contains an exclusive collection of icon magnets inspired by the show.
Starring four-time Emmy® winner Bryan Cranston (Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series) alongside three-time Emmy® winner Aaron Paul (Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series), Sony Pictures Television's ground breaking series Breaking Bad was created by Vince Gilligan (TV's The X-Files), who also served as executive producer with Academy Award® winner Mark Johnson (1988, Best Picture, Rain Man) and Michelle MacLaren (TV's The X-Files). The series boasts an exceptional ensemble cast, including Anna Gunn (TV's Deadwood), Dean Norris (TV's Under the Dome), Betsy Brandt (TV's Michael J. Fox Show), RJ Mitte (TV's Switched at Birth), Bob Odenkirk (The Spectacular Now), Giancarlo Esposito (TV's Revolution) and Jonathan Banks (TV's Community).
The incredible saga of high school chemistry teacher-turned-meth kingpin Walter White is here in its entirety: all 62 uncut, uncensored episodes! Emmy® winner Bryan Cranston portrays Walter White, a family man who turns to crime after a lung cancer diagnosis unravels his bland but simple life. Recruiting former student and small-time drug dealer Jesse Pinkman (Emmy® winner Aaron Paul) to be his partner in crime, Walt rises to the top of the meth trade, leaving a trail of bodies in his wake.
But he can't keep his dogged DEA agent brother-in-law Hank Schrader (Dean Norris) off his trail forever. Will Walt get away with it all, or die trying? Re-live every moment of this ground breaking original series with riveting performances by Emmy® winner Anna Gunn, Giancarlo Esposito, Jonathan Banks, Bob Odenkirk, Betsy Brandt, RJ Mitte and more. Breaking Bad was executive produced by Vince Gilligan, Mark Johnson and Michelle MacLaren.
- No Half Measures: Creating the Final Season of Breaking Bad, an exclusive two-hour documentary that chronicles the filming of the final eight episodes
- Bad Memories - Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul talk about the show ending and some of their favourite moments
- Bryan Cranston: Director - Go on set with Bryan Cranston as he directs the first episode of The Final Season, entitled "Blood Money"
- Scene Envy - The cast tell us which scene they wish they could have been in
- Shocking Moments - The stars reveal the moments that shocked them most
- A Look Ahead to the Final Season - The cast gives their thoughts on what an amazing final season this is going to be!
- From Walt to Heisenberg - From high school teacher to deadly meth dealer, watch as Walter White quickly transforms into Heisenberg
- How Will It End? - At the beginning of Season 5, the cast gives their thoughts on how they think the show will end
- Avenging Agent: Dean Norris as Hank Schrader - A look at the character Hank Schrader and the man who played him, Dean Norris
- Scene Stealer: Betsy Brandt as Marie Schrader - A look at the character Marie Schrader and the woman who played her, Betsy Brandt
- A Criminal Attorney: Bob Odenkirk as Saul Goodman - A look at the character Saul Goodman and the man who played him, Bob Odenkirk
- Jesse's Journey: Aaron Paul as Jesse Pinkman - A look at the character Jesse Pinkman and the man who played him, Aaron Paul
- Skyler Breaks Bad: Anna Gunn on Season Four - Actress Anna Gunn and series creator Vince Gilligan explore Skyler's character evolution through the fourth season
- Growing Up in the White House: RJ Mitte on Walter, Jr. - RJ Mitte, Anna Gunn, Bryan Cranston and series creator Vince Gilligan discuss the extraordinary dynamics of the White family, and Walter, Jr.'s unique role
- The Ultimate Chess Match - Members of the cast and crew discuss Walter White and Gus Fring's extraordinary and complicated battle of wits and their struggle for Jesse's allegiance
- Looking Back: A Season Four Retrospective - Season Four's most surprising and memorable moments
- Ted's Wipeout - In Episode 411, Crawl Space, Ted Beneke suffers a head injury while trying to escape from Saul's goons. In this featurette, Christopher Cousins (Ted) explains how this shocking stunt was accomplished
- The Truck Attack Storyboard Comparison - A side-by-side comparison of the Los Pollos Hermanos truck attack and the brilliant shot-by-shot storyboards that were created for the episode Bullet Points
- Walt and the Challenger Storyboard Comparison - A side-by-side comparison of Walt's joy ride in Walt Jr.'s new Dodge Challenger and the storyboards that were developed for that sequence by the writer and director, Peter Gould
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.