Orphan Black: Series 2 (2015)
Wednesday 25th March 2015
Back for another gripping season, the multi-award-winning Canadian/US sci-fi drama Orphan Black - Series 2 is released on DVD and Blu-ray on 20th April 2015 courtesy of BBC Worldwide.
Sarah (Tatiana Maslany) is Orphan Black - the result of a unique genetics experiment. A suicide in Series 1 leads Sarah to stumble across the truth of her identity, and others like her. Series 2 hits the ground running with Sarah now in a desperate race to find her missing daughter Kira (Skyler Wexler).
Her scorched earth tactics have sparked a war with the pro-clone Rachel (also played by Tatiana Maslany), dividing and endangering all the clones, which leads to the emergence of new enemies and culminates in a shocking finale that's not to be missed.
- Nature Under Constraint and Vexed
- Governed By Sound Reason and True Religion
- Mingling Its Own Nature With It
- Governed As It Were By Chance
- Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
- To Hound Nature in Her Wanderings
- Knowledge of Causes and Secret Motion of Things
- Variable and Full Of Perturbation
- Things Which Have Never Yet Been Done
- By Means Which Have Never Yet Been Tried
- None or TBC