Renée Zellweger (Jerry Maguire, Chicago) reprises her Oscar®-nominated role as the lovable Bridget Jones, who now finds herself with one little bump and one big question in the delightfully endearing and witty Bridget Jones's Baby, arriving on Blu-ray and DVD on 30th January 2017 from Universal Pictures (UK).
The third installment in the Bridget Jones series follows forty-something Bridget as she embraces a new decade in her life, confronts her past with a charismatic old love, and finds new romance using her signature quirk and humor. Chock full of funny and feel-good moments, Bridget Jones's Baby features nearly forty minutes of hysterical and nostalgic bonus features on the Blu-rayT and DVD including a gag-reel, alternate ending, deleted scenes and more!
Oscar® winners Renée Zellweger and Colin Firth (Love Actually, The King's Speech) are joined by Patrick Dempsey (TV's Grey's Anatomy, Made of Honor) for the much-anticipated next chapter of the world's favourite singleton. Forty-something and single again after breaking up with Mark Darcy (Firth), Bridget decides to focus on her job and surround herself with old friends and new. But her love life takes a turn when she meets a dashing American named Jack (Dempsey), the suitor who is everything Mr. Darcy is not. In an unlikely twist, Bridget finds herself pregnant, but with one hitch... she can only be fifty percent sure of the identity of her baby's father.
Bridget Jones's Diary director Sharon Maguire returns to direct Bridget Jones's Baby with a screenplay by Bridget Jones creator Helen Fielding, Emma Thompson (Love Actually, Burnt) and Dan Mazer (Bruno, I Give it a Year). Bridget Jones's Diary veterans Gemma Jones (Shanghai Knights, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2) returns as Bridget's unabashed Mum along with Oscar® winner Jim Broadbent (Eddie the Eagle, Moulin Rouge!) as her good-natured dad. Sarah Solemani (The Five, The Bad Education Movie) joins the cast along with Thompson and many original Bridget Jones's Diary members to round out the all-star cast.
- Alternate Ending
- Gag Reel
- Deleted and Alternate Scenes
- Full Circle: The Making of Bridget Jones's Baby - A multi-part documentary on the making of Bridget Jones's Baby featuring interviews with cast and crew including:Renée Returns- Renée reprises her iconic role as Bridget Jones. Over the years she and her fellow cast members became more like family than coworkers - join them as they talk about making the new film and what it's like to reunite after all these years
- The Difference that 15 Years Makes- Join the cast, hair and make-up designer Jan Sewell, and costume Designer Steven Noble as they discuss how the characters have changed over the last 15 years and how that has informed how their style
- Bridget's Boys- Director Sharon Maguire, the writers, and the production team talk about finding the right story to tell about Bridget Jones at this point in her life. Also, join Colin, Patrick and Renée as they talk to us about the dynamic of their love rivalry and their chemistry both on-screen and on set
- In London, In Love- Production designer John Paul Kelly, Renée and director Sharon Maguire discuss shooting in this stunning location and re-creating Bridget's flat
- Sharon's Show: The Director- Sharon has been with Bridget every step of the way, and was also the inspiration for the original Shazzer in the books. Sharon discusses immersing herself in Bridget's world and assembling an award-winning team as she returns to direct Bridget Jones's Baby
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.