The critically acclaimed breakout Sci-Fi hit of 2018, Upgrade from director Leigh Whannell (Insidious, Saw) and the team behind Get Out, gets its highly anticipated enhanced release as a Limited Edition Blu-ray, complete with a host of brand new special features from Second Sight Films.
In a near-future world, where technology controls everything, technophobe Grey Trace (Logan Marshall-Green - The Invitation, Spider-Man: Homecoming) is the victim of a brutal mugging that leaves his wife dead and him paralysed. A reclusive billionaire inventor offers him an experimental cure, an A.I. implant called STEM. Grey accepts and is immediately transformed into an unstoppable killing machine with enhanced strength and agility.
Now it's payback time.
Genre specialist Blumhouse and the visionary creator of the Saw franchise team up to create an instant cyberpunk classic with Upgrade, arriving as a Limited Edition Blu-ray 18th November 2019 from Second Sight Films.
- Audio Commentary with director Leigh Whannell
- Not Action. Not Sci-Fi. More: A new interview with Leigh Whannell
- Permission Granted: A new interview with producer Kylie Du Fresne
- Future Noir: A new interview with cinematographer Stefan Duscio
- Hacking Upgrade: A new interview with editor Andy Canny
- The Art of Fighting Without Fighting: A new interview with fight choreographer Chris Weir
- Optional English subtitles for the hard of hearing
- Rigid slipcase featuring new artwork by Adam Stothard
- Poster featuring the new artwork
- 40 page soft cover book with new essays by Jon Towlson and Scott Harrison
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.
This video is external content and DVD365.net cannot be held responsible for its content and/or links, suggested or otherwise inferred.