Worzel Gummidge Down Under: The Complete Restored Edition (1987)
Saturday 11th November 2023
When antique fairground attraction Aunt Sally is sold to a Museum of Folk History in New Zealand, besotted scarecrow Worzel Gummidge wastes no time in following her to start a new life Down Under.
Ensconced in the rural town of Piwakawaka, and soon under the stewardship of the regional Crowman, Worzel and Aunt Sally are soon up to a whole new range of mischief, often as local children Mickey and Manu watch on in amusement.
Released on DVD and Blu-ray 13th November 2023 from Fabulous Films, enjoy all 22 episodes of series one and series two of Worzel Gummidge Down Under, now lovingly restored from the original 16mm film.
- 3 All New Audio Commentaries with Shane Radford, Olivia Ihimaera-Smiler and Bruce Phillips
- Titles Rushes
- UK Launch Trailer
- UK VHS Introduction
- Jon Pertwee Student TV Interview 1982
- Jon Pertwee 1996 Audio Interview
- Jon Pertwee on Two Counties Radio 1982
- Series 2 Rushes
- Aunt Sally's Affair- 15 Minute Claymation Pilot
- Restoration Examples
- All New Producer / Director Grahame McLean Interview
- Photo Gallery
- Jon Pertwee 1986 NZ Radio Interview
- Behind the Scenes Feature
- James Hill Interview
- Jon, Jonathan and Olivia interview
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.