Starring Marc Dacascos (Crying Freeman, John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum) and Kadeem Hardison (I'm Gonna Git You Sucka, Vampire In Brooklyn) This fast and furious action flick combines the superhero film with the cop buddy movie in a high-octane chase feature populated with explosive Shaw Brothers style martial arts set pieces in a bombastically entertaining slice of nineties fun.
When special agent Toby Wong (Dacascos)is fitted with an advanced bio device giving him superhuman powers he fears that he and the new technology will be exploited for ill gain when the Chinese government takes back control of Hong Kong. Fleeing to San Francisco he plans to sell the device to a company in Los Angeles but when he teams up with down on his luck singer Malik (Hardison) he finds himself being pursued by ruthless assassin Madison and his band of mercenaries.
Like a sort of mash-up of Robocop, Iron Man and Lethal Weapon with added Kung Fu, this unashamed hybrid genre piece will keep you hooked with its thrill a minute pace and fabulous science fiction premise.
Drive is released on Blu-ray and 4K UHD 8th August 2022 from 88 Films.
- High Definition (1080p) presentation of the Extended Director's Cut in 2.35:1 aspect ratio from a brand new 4K HD scan of the original camera negative
- Audio: Dolby Atmos, 5.1 DTS-HD MA, 2.0 Stereo LPCM
- Audio commentary by director Steve Wang, fight choreographer Koichi Sakamoto and stars Mark Dacascos and Kadeem Hardison
- Drive: The Force Behind The Storm' documentary (SD, 47:42)
- Six Deleted Scenes (SD, 08:42)
- Interview gallery with cast, director and crew including stars Mark Dacascos and Kadeem Hardison, director Steve Wang, Second Unit Director Wyatt Weed and Stunt Coordinator Koichi Sakamoto (SD, 24:30)
- Drive: Theatrical Cut with optional English Subtitles (HD, 1:39:00)
- Original Theatrical Trailer (SD, 01:38)
- Reversible Artwork with Alternative Cover
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.