There are some crimes normal cops can't investigate as Season Two of Jemaine Clement and Taika Waititi's What We Do In The Shadows spin-off, Wellington Paranormal arrives on DVD and Blu-ray 6th September 2021 from Dazzler Media.
The series follows hilariously hapless officers Mark Minogue and Karen O'Leary as they work for the Paranormal Unit of Wellington's police force, tasked with tackling the increasing number of local crimes and misdemeanours of a supernatural nature.
- 1. The Not Ness Monster - Officers Minogue and O'Leary head for the ocean, joined by Sgt. Maaka, when 10 anglers disappear from around Wellington Harbour
- 2. Fear the Briannas - Officers Minogue and O'Leary investigate a local girls' high school when three teen witches start threatening students
- Mt Victoria Hooters - Officers Minogue and O'Leary mistakenly free the ghost of a 1930s cop whose immediate mission is to get things back to the "good ol' days"
- 4. Copy Cops - When Sergeant Maaka brings Minogue's dead doppelgänger into the station, Officers O'Leary and Minogue go looking for answers
- 5. The Haunting of the '85 Nissan 300ZX ZR Turbo - O'Leary and Minogue investigate a car stolen under very mysterious circumstances; Sgt. Maaka breaks the news that he must downsize the paranormal unit
- 6. Mobots - Follows a group of police investigators as they track supernatural events in New Zealand; the crew look into cases of demon possession, haunted houses, and blood bank robberies
- 7. Christmas Special - Follows a group of police investigators as they track supernatural events in New Zealand; the crew look into cases of demon possession, haunted houses, and blood bank robberies
- None or TBC
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.