Monday 27th August 2018
Courage has no limits in the heroic action-packed film Skyscraper, arriving on 4K Ultra HD, 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD 19th November 2018 from Universal Pictures (UK).
The global blockbuster from Legendary Pictures and Universal Pictures is a non-stop, emotionally visceral thrill ride following Dwayne Johnson's (Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Fate of the Furious, Ballers) character as a real-world hero who will stop at nothing while trying to save his family from a deadly blaze. With over 30 minutes of never-before-seen bonus content - including deleted scenes and exclusive bonus clips, Skyscraper is a jaw-dropping, heart-pounding, palm-sweating, visually stunning film that keeps viewers on the edge of their seat from start to finish.
Fueled with adrenaline and high impact verticality, Skyscraper is led by superstar Dwayne Johnson who plays former FBI Hostage Team leader, U.S. war veteran and amputee Will Sawyer. While on assignment in Hong Kong as an assessor for security in skyscrapers, he comes to find the tallest and safest building in the world suddenly ablaze, and he has been framed for it. Wanted and on the run, Will must find those responsible, clear his name and save his family who is trapped inside the building... above the fire line.
Skyscraper is written and directed by Rawson Marshall Thurber (Central Intelligence, We're the Millers) and produced by Beau Flynn (Rampage, San Andreas), Hiram Garcia (Rampage, Jumanji, San Andreas) and Johnson. The action-packed film also stars Neve Campbell (Netflix's House of Cards, Scream franchise), Chin Han (The Dark Knight), Roland Møller (Land of Mine), Pablo Schreiber (Starz's American Gods, 13 Hours) and Hannah Quinlivan (Moon River).
- Deleted Scenes with Commentary by Director Rawson Marshall Thurber - Go behind the scenes with Dwayne Johnson and the rest of the cast of Skyscraper
- Extended Scenes with Commentary by Director Rawson Marshall Thurber
- Dwayne Johnson: Embodying a Hero - Go behind the scenes to see what it took for Dwayne Johnson to bring the intense character of Will Sawyer to life
- Inspiration - Meet real life amputee and motivational speaker Jeff Glasbrenner, the inspiration for Dwayne Johnson's role of Will Sawyer. See how Jeff's consultations helped inform Dwayne's character from day one
- Opposing Forces - There's no holding back as the women of Skyscraper get in on the action. Now, see first-hand what it took for Neve Campbell and Hannah Quinlivan to be fight ready
- Friends No More - When Dwayne Johnson and Pablo Schreiber met face to face, they immediately knew what they were up against. Witness first-hand the making of the intense apartment fight between two former on-screen friends, Will and Ben
- Kids in Action - In Skyscraper everyone gets in on the action, even the Sawyer children. Go on set with Noah Cottrell and McKenna Roberts to discover the moves behind their stunts
- Pineapple Pitch - Hear first-hand from Dwayne Johnson how writer/director Rawson Marshall Thurber pitched him the idea of Skyscraper. It may be a little fruitier than you think
- Feature Commentary by Director Rawson Marshall Thurber
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.
DC League of Super-PetsHotDVDBD
The Running Man
Happy Valley: Series 3
The Four Musketeers: Vintage Classics
A Man Called Otto
The Beta Test
Ms. Fisher's Modern Murder Mysteries: Series 2
Robocop: The TV Series
The Rockford Files: Season 2