Monday 27th May 2019
Academy Award® winner Jordan Peele follows the success of his blockbuster hit, Get Out, with the masterfully executed and viscerally terrifying Us, released 29th July 2019 on DVD, Blu-ray and 4K UHD from Universal Pictures (UK).
Featuring incredible must-see performances from Academy Award® winner Lupita Nyong'o (Black Panther, 12 Years a Slave), Winston Duke (Black Panther), Emmy® winner Elisabeth Moss (The Handmaid's Tale, Mad Men) and Tim Heidecker (The Comedy, Tim & Eric's Bedtime Stories), Us is "the most out-of-the-box horror film of the past decade," (Nathaniel Brail, Heroic Hollywood). Movie enthusiasts and horror fans alike can watch Us again and again to unravel its darkest secrets.
Set along the North California coastline, Adelaide Wilson (Nyong'o) reluctantly returns to her beachside childhood home with her family and finds that she is haunted by unresolved trauma from her past along with a string of eerie coincidences. As darkness falls after a tense day at the beach, the Wilsons discover four figures standing in their driveway. They soon realise this is only the beginning of their troubles as they find that the four figures are terrifying and uncanny opponents: doppelgängers of themselves.
Fans around the world can now untether the truth with more than 50 minutes of bonus features delving deep into the mind of Jordan Peele, his filmmaking process and the symbolism behind US.
- Scene Explorations - The making of three iconic scenes from the film including the Tyler house massacre, Jason's abduction and Adelaide's underground flashback
- The Duality of US - Jordan Peele goes in-depth on some of the key themes and imagery in US - including Doppelgängers, Hands Across America, The Nutcracker dance scene, rabbits and the infamous 11:11 coincidence
- The Monsters Within US - Examine how the great cast were able to find their characters, whether they were playing one of the Wilsons or their sinister doppelgängers
- Tethered Together: Making US Twice - Making of a movie is hard. Making a movie where all the main cast play dual roles can be downright mind-bending. In this piece, filmmakers, cast, and crew discuss some of the technical challenges to making the film, as well as some of the design choices for the characters
- Redefining a Genre: Jordan Peele's Brand of Horror - In the space of two films, Jordan Peele has set himself apart as an invaluable artistic voice. Hear cast and filmmakers highlight what makes him so unique, as well as Jordan's own thoughts on his inspirations and the relationship between horror and comedy
- Becoming Red - Using behind-the-scenes footage from between takes, we take a closer look at Lupita Nyong'o's intense and mesmerizing performance as "Red"
- Deleted Scenes
- We're All Dying - Hilarious outtakes from the conversation between Winston Duke and Tim Heidecker on the beach
- As Above, So Below: Grand Pas de Deux - An extended version of the dance sequence from the film, cutting between adolescent Adelaide at her recital to Red in the Underpass
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.
The Bullet Train: Eureka Classics
Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania
The Three Musketeers: Vintage Classics
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
Knock At The Cabin
The Truman Show
The Walking Dead: Season 11
The Pope's Exorcist
The Five Devils
The Truman Show