Wonder Woman 1984 (2020)
Tuesday 26th January 2021
Fast forward to the 1980s as Wonder Woman's next big screen adventure finds her facing a wide array of foes including Max Lord and The Cheetah as Wonder Woman 1984 flies in on Blu-ray and 4K UHD 22nd March 2021 from Warner Home Video.
With director Patty Jenkins back at the helm and Gal Gadot returning in the title role, Wonder Woman 1984 is Warner Bros. Pictures' follow up to the DC Super Hero's first outing, 2017's record-breaking Wonder Woman, which took in $822 million at the worldwide box office. The film also stars Chris Pine as Steve Trevor, Kristen Wiig as The Cheetah, Pedro Pascal as Max Lord, Robin Wright as Antiope, and Connie Nielsen as Hippolyta.
Charles Roven, Deborah Snyder, Zack Snyder, Patty Jenkins, Gal Gadot and Stephen Jones are producing the film. Rebecca Steel Roven Oakley, Richard Suckle, Marianne Jenkins, Geoff Johns, Walter Hamada, Chantal Nong Vo and Wesley Coller are the executive producers.
Patty Jenkins directed from a screenplay she wrote with Geoff Johns & David Callaham, story by Jenkins & Johns, based on characters from DC. Joining the director behind the scenes are several members of her "Wonder Woman" team, including director of photography Matthew Jensen, Oscar-nominated production designer Aline Bonetto (Amélie), and Oscar-winning costume designer Lindy Hemming (Topsy-Turvy). Oscar-nominated editor Richard Pearson (United 93) is cutting the film.
The music is by Oscar-winning composer Hans Zimmer (Dunkirk, The Lion King).
- The Making of Wonder Woman 1984: Expanding the Wonder-A fascinating high energy peek behind the curtain
- Gal & Kristen: Friends Forever-Take a deep dive into the iconic friend/foe relationship of Wonder Woman and Cheetah plus witness the real friendship that developed between Gal Gadot and Kristen Wiig
- Small But Mighty-Return to the island of Themyscira for a high stakes flashback of Diana's childhood, in which she competes in the Amazon Games. Lilly Aspell, the cast, and filmmakers take us through this mind-blowing sequence
- Scene Study: The Open Road-In-depth breakdown of the exciting desert car chase
- Scene Study: The Mall-In-depth breakdown of the high-flying mall scene
- Gal & Krissy Having Fun-See the hilarious content that Kristen Wiig filmed during production
- Meet the Amazons - Get to know the incredible women that bring the Amazons to life
- Black Gold Infomercial - Max Lord's full uncut infomercial
- Gag Reel-A fun compilation of the film's best bloopers
- Wonder Woman 1984 Retro Remix - Enjoy this fun remix of a classic theme song
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.
This video is external content and DVD365.net cannot be held responsible for its content and/or links, suggested or otherwise inferred.