From the exec utive producers of 'My So-Called Life', the Emmy® Award-winning television series Thirtysomething - Season 1 finally comes to DVD on 26th November 2012 courtesy of Koch Media.
In 1987, we were introduced to a group of couples, of friends... "Thirtysomething". A dream cast of characters that, from the very first episode, resonated with a nation of people who knew these people all too well.
Michael and Hope Steadman, the suburban "new parent" poster children; Elliot and Nancy Weston, a couple whose marriage is falling apart; Gary Shepard, the perpetually "twentysomething" thirtysomething; Melissa Steadman, Michael's cousin who is a struggling artist; and Ellyn Warren, the driven but restless career-chaser.
Thirtysomething channelled the consciousness of baby boomers into a running commentary on what it really meant to be on the cusp of success and failure, marriage and divorce, adulthood and parenthood. Every week the show blurred the lines between television and film, drama and comedy, hard reality and twisted imagination.
- The Parents Are Coming
- But Not For Me
- We Gather Together
- Nice Work If You Can Get It
- I ll Be Home For Christmas
- South By Southeast
- I'm In Love, I'm In Love, I'm In Love, I'm In Love With A Wonderful Gynecologist
- Business As Usual
- Accounts Receivable
- Whose Forest Is This
- Nancy's First Date
- Born To Be Mild
- A conversation between Marshall Herskovitz and Edward Zwick
- From thirtysomething To Forever
- Making thirtysomething
- Couples And Singles Cultural Impact
- Commentaries by creators, cast and crew
- Features all new interviews with creators, cast and crew
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.