Just when you thought it was safe to step back in the shower, Norman Bates returns in Psycho II, the expertly crafted sequel to Alfred Hitchcock's acclaimed horror classic, re-released on Blu-ray with a new transfer by Arrow Films on 31st July 2017.
Deemed fit to return to society more than two decades years after his original crimes, Norman Bates has returned to his family mansion and adjacent motel. Joined by an unlikely house guest in the form of young Mary (Meg Tilly), things seem to be looking up for Norman until the grisly murders start up afresh. Has Norman really put his terrible past behind him, or is he losing his grip on sanity all over again?
Aided by a fiendishly clever script from Fright Night director Tom Holland, Psycho II is regarded by many as one of the most successful horror sequels of all time, with a plot that will keep you guessing until the very end...
- Digital Transfer from Original Film Elements
- High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation
- Original Stereo Audio
- Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Audio commentary with writer Tom Holland
- Never-before-heard audio interview with director Richard Franklin
- Archive Interview with star Anthony Perkins
- Vintage EPK material featuring interviews with cast and crew
- Trailers & TV Spots
- Still Gallery
- Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Adam Rabalais
- FIRST PRESSING ONLY: Collector s Booklet with new writing on the film alongside a reprint of the Psycho II chapter from Richard Franklin s unpublished autobiography
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.