Introducing the classic tale of inspiration and friendship to a new generation, Charlotte's Web springs to life in the acclaimed live-action adaptation arriving on DVD 28th May 2007 from Paramount Home Entertainment.
Based on the best-selling children's paperback book of all-time, this heart-warming and faultlessly animated film stars Dakota Fanning as Fern and features a stellar voice cast including Academy Award® winner Julia Roberts as Charlotte, Oprah Winfrey as Gussy, Academy Award winner Robert Redford as Ike, Steve Buscemi as Templeton, Academy Award® winner Kathy Bates as Bitsy, André Benjamin as Elwyn, John Cleese as Samuel, Thomas Haden Church as Brooks, Cedric The Entertainer as Golly, Reba McEntire as Betsy and Dominic Scott Kay as Wilbur.
The Charlotte's Web DVD bonus features spin a web full of fun including Flacka's Pig Tales, a tongue-in-cheek look at the on-set antics of the farm animals hosted by one of the real-life pigs from the film, a storybook creator that allows kids to use actual backgrounds, characters and dialogue from the movie to make their own all-new themed adventures, a hilarious gag reel, a music video featuring three-time Grammy® Award winner Sarah McLachlan performing her hit song Ordinary Miracle, and much more. Loaded with a menagerie of family-friendly entertainment, the Charlotte's Web
- How Do They Do That? - A fun-filled up close and personal look at the animal trainers who worked with the film's 'other' cast members - the sheep, cows, geese, horses and, of course, pigs
- Flacka's Pig Tales - Hosted by Flacka, one of the real-life pigs featured in the film, this tongue-in-cheek featurette reveals some of the on-set antics involving the farm animals
- A Day At The Fair - A colourful day at the fair documented by way of a fun menu-based photo gallery
- Where Are They Now? - Check in with the film's non-human stars and see what they're doing now
- What Makes A Classic? - Producer Jordan Kerner, plus screenwriters Susanna Grant and Karey Kirkpatrick discuss the fun and challenges of bringing this classic children's book to life. This lively and engaging program also provides a biographical look at the book's famed author and includes an interview with noted E.B. White scholar Lucien Agosta
- Making Some Movie - Director Gary Winick, producer Jordan Kerner, along with the film's crew and all-star cast provide audiences with a behind-the-scenes look into the production of this heart-warming film
- Some Voices - This featurette invites viewers to meet the star-studded voice cast who brought Wilbur, Charlotte and the rest of the Zuckerman Farms gang to life
- Deleted Scenes - Features never-befere-seen footage available with optional commentary by Gary Winick
- Feature Commentaries - Full-length commentary from the film's director Gary Winick, plus a separate commentary by producer Jordan Kerner and visual effects supervisor John Andrew Berton, Jr.
- Farm Photo Album Music Videos - Includes three-time Grammy® Award winner Sarah McLachlan performing Ordinary Miracle and Make a Wish music video with Bob Carlisle and Lucy Kane
- Gag Reel - Humorous goofs from the production
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.