From director Christopher Nolan (Inception, The Dark Knight Trilogy) comes Interstellar, the story of a team of pioneers undertaking the most important mission in human history, released for the first time on 4k UltraHD Blu-ray 18th December 2017 from Warner Home Video.
Academy Award-winner Matthew McConaughey stars as ex-pilot-turned-farmer Cooper, who must leave his family and a foundering Earth behind to lead an expedition traveling beyond this galaxy to discover whether mankind has a future among the stars. The film also stars Academy Award-winners Anne Hathaway and Michael Caine and Academy Award-nominees Jessica Chastain and John Lithgow.
Interstellar includes over three hours of in-depth, behind-the-scenes bonus content detailing the epic shoot, the scientific realities explored in the film, a look at creating the stunning visuals, plus an extended cut of "The Science of Interstellar" broadcast special and much more.
- Plotting an Interstellar Journey - Origins, influences and narrative designs
- Shooting in Iceland: Miller's Planet/Mann's Planet
- Creating two vastly different worlds in one country
- Celestial Landmarks - How practical special effects give the illusion of real space travel
- Miniatures in Space - Explore the large-scale models used in the film
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.