Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings (2021)
Thursday 28th October 2021
Marvel Studios' Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings stars Simu Liu as Shang-Chi, who must confront the past he thought he left behind when he is drawn into the web of the mysterious Ten Rings organisation. The film also stars Tony Leung as Wenwu, Awkwafina as Shang-Chi's friend Katy and Michelle Yeoh as Jiang Nan, as well as Fala Chen, Meng'er Zhang, Florian Munteanu and Ronny Chieng.
Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings is directed by Destin Daniel Cretton and produced by Kevin Feige and Jonathan Schwartz, with Louis D'Esposito, Victoria Alonso and Charles Newirth serving as executive producers. David Callaham & Destin Daniel Cretton & Andrew Lanham wrote the screenplay for the film, which opens in theaters on July 9, 2021.
Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings is released on DVD, Blu-ray and 4K UHD 15th November 2021 from Walt Disney Home Entertainment.
- Gag Reel - Take a look at some of the fun mishaps on set with the cast and crew of Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings
- Deleted Scenes
- They're Waiting - Shang-Chi and Katy connect with Xialing over a call
- Take a Shot - Katy has a moment of resolve during a battle
- Apology - Years after his sudden absence, Shang-Chi tries to apologise to Xialing
- I'm Here - Shang-Chi and Katy have a conversation in the alley. Katy reassures Shang-Chi that she will always be his support system
- Pep Talk - In order to turn the tide, Razor Fist encourages Katy during the middle of a battle
- Greatness - Trevor and Katy bond over passions in their getaway car
- Escape Tunnel - The gang slips out through Trevor's escape tunnel in order to secure a getaway vehicle
- Two Sons - Xu Wenwu compares Shang-Chi and Razor Fist during a tense dinner
- Postcard - Shang-Chi and Xu Wenwu reunite as father and son. Shang-Chi makes it clear he disagrees with Xu Wenwu's philosophy
- Just Friends - Katy and Xialing get to know each other. Xialing asks Katy some personal questions
- Do It Yourself - Xu Wenwu returns to his empire after the Iron Gang boss is captured
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.
Minions: The Rise of GruHotDVDBD
The Bullet Train: Eureka Classics
The Great: Season 2
All Quiet on the Western Front
The Four Musketeers: Vintage Classics
Chucky: Season 2
Hudson & Rex: Season 5