The highest-grossing installment of the phenomenally popular adventure franchise, with more than £440 million at the global box office, Paramount Pictures and Lucasfilm Ltd.'s Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull will make its highly anticipated debut on DVD and Blu-ray on 10th November 2008.
Released by Lucasfilm Ltd. and Paramount Home Entertainment, the film will be available as a two-disc Special Edition DVD and Blu-ray, loaded with spectacular bonus features that allow viewers to accompany the filmmakers and cast on a fascinating journey behind-the-scenes of this modern classic.
Directed by Steven Spielberg and produced by Frank Marshall, with George Lucas and Kathleen Kennedy as executive producers, Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull is the newest adventure in the phenomenally successful Indiana Jones series, which has earned six Academy Awards® and over $2 billion worldwide.
Set in 1957, the film stars Harrison Ford, Cate Blanchett, Karen Allen, Shia LaBeouf, Ray Winstone and John Hurt and follows Indy on a perilous adventure to find the coveted Crystal Skull of Akator. From the ivy-covered halls of Marshall College to the verdant jungles of South America, Indy is relentlessly pursued by sinister Soviet agents who will stop at nothing to get their hands on the eerie object of fascination.
The two-disc Special Edition DVD and Blu-ray presentations feature hours of new content that opens up the world of Indiana Jones as never before through in-depth footage of Steven Spielberg and his cast and crew at work. From Shia LaBeouf's training to become a master swordsman to Harrison Ford's reunion with his fedora, whip...and Karen Allen as Marion Ravenwood, viewers can watch the magic of cinema's greatest action-adventure hero returning to the big screen, as well as the extraordinary work of the legendary artists who have brought Indy's latest thrilling adventure to life.
In addition, all four Indiana Jones films will be showcased in the quintessential Indiana Jones collection which includes the first three films plus the two-disc Special Edition DVD of the latest installment.
- The Return Of A Legend - The Evolution Of The New Film And A Tribute To The Legendary Hero And His Creators
- Pre-Production - Follows Steven Spielberg As He Creates Animatic Sequences, Shia Labeouf As He Learns To Swordfight And Captures The Reunion Of Filmmakers And Cast On The Soundstage
- Production Diary: Making Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull - Join Filmmakers, Cast And Crew For A Complete Look At The Making Of The Film: Shooting Begins: New Mexico; Back To School: New Haven, Connecticut; Welcome To The Jungle: Hilo, Hawaii; On-Set Action; Exploring Akator; Wrapping Up!
- Warrior Makeup
- The Crystal Skulls
- Iconic Props
- The Effects Of Indy
- Adventures In Post Production
- Closing: Team Indy
- Pre-Visualization Sequences: Area 51 Escape; Jungle Chase; Ants Attack
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.