Lamberto Bava and Dario Argento bring you THE Gonzo Horror movie of the 1980s with Demons, a frenzied slice of gore heavy shock cinema that gives up on logic and instead assaults the screen with a riot of X-rated violence, face chewing demons and pounding heavy metal.
In a mysterious cinema, an audience are watching a brutal horror flick when the horror rips out of the screen, unleashing a swarm of slathering demons who are intent on spreading their evil plague across the globe. Time to tool up and take no prisoners... The Demons are coming!
Arrow Video is proud to present this horror classic in a sumptuous 4K restoration, more vivid and terrifying than ever before, alongside a wealth of bonus features old and new, making this the ultimate experience in celluloid terror.
Demons is released on dual-format 4K UHD and Blu-ray 5th July 2021.
- New 4K restoration by Arrow Films from the original camera negatives
- 4K (2160p) UHD Blu-ray presentation in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible) and High Definition (1080p) Blu-ray presentation (Region B)
- Two versions of the film: the full-length original cut in Italian and English, and the slightly trimmed US cut, featuring alternate dubbing and sound effects
- Lossless English and Italian DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 mixes on the original cut, derived from the original 4-channel Dolby Stereo elements
- Original lossless English and Italian 2.0 stereo audio tracks on the original cut
- Original lossless English 1.0 mono audio track on the US cut
- English subtitles for the Italian soundtrack
- Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing for both English soundtracks
- New audio commentary by critics Kat Ellinger and Heather Drain, co-hosts of the Hell's Belles podcast
- Archival audio commentary by director Lamberto Bava and special makeup effects artist Sergio Stivaletti, moderated by journalist Loris Curci
- Archival audio commentary by Lamberto Bava, Sergio Stivaletti, composer Claudio Simonetti and actress Geretta Geretta
- Produced by Dario Argento, a new visual essay by author and critic Michael Mackenzie exploring the legendary filmmaker's career as a producer
- Dario's Demon Days, an archival interview with writer/producer Dario Argento
- Defining an Era in Music, an archival interview with Claudio Simonetti
- Splatter Spaghetti Style, an archival interview with long-time Argento collaborator Luigi Cozzi
- Italian theatrical trailer
- International English theatrical trailer
- US theatrical trailer
- Vintage Japanese souvenir programme booklet
- Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Adam Rabalais
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.