Two of the most iconic science fiction epics from Paramount Pictures come together in one out-of-this-world double feature from producer George Pal.
Making its 4K UHD debut, The War Of The Worlds, released 7th November 2022 is an Oscar®-winning adaptation of the chilling H.G. Wells novel. Then, get ready for impending disaster when a runaway star signals the destruction of Earth in When Worlds Collide, included on Blu-ray remastered from the original film elements.
Both films are essential Technicolor masterpieces from the Golden Age of Hollywood, delivering eye-popping visual effects.
- Commentary by Actors Ann Robinson and Gene Barry
- Commentary by Film Director Joe Dante, Film Historian Bob Burns, and Bill Warren, author of "Keep Watching The Skies"!
- The Sky Is Falling: Making The War of the Worlds
- H.G. Wells: The Father of Science Fiction
- The Mercury Theatre On The Air presents The War of the Worlds Radio Broadcast
- Original Theatrical Trailer
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.