Haven: Season 2 (2013)
Sunday 30th September 2012
In this town, everyone has something to hide. Based on the Colorado Kid by Stephen King, the second series of Haven is released on DVD by Entertainment One on 1st October 2012.
FBI Agent Audrey Parker was brought to Haven, Maine on a routine case, but quickly discovered that the seemingly sleepy town was, in fact, a refuge for people with supernatural afflictions. Now, a permanent resident, Audrey continues to explore Haven's many secrets including the mystery behind her lost past.
- Silent Night Christmas Episode
- Nine audio commentaries with cast and crew
- Six exclusive making-of featurettes
- Interview with guest star Adam Copeland
- Haven panel from New York Comic Con
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.