Maze Runner: The Death Cure (2018)
Thursday 22nd March 2018
Gladers and fans will be racing to purchase the final installment - based on the popular Maze Runner series this May as Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment brings Maze Runner: The Death Cure to 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD on 28th May 2018. Additional features include 90 minutes of outstanding special feature content including commentary, deleted scenes, gag reel, and a behind-the-scenes look at the evolution of the cast's friendships over the years!
In the epic conclusion to the Maze Runner saga, Thomas leads his group of escaped Gladers on their final mission. To save their friends, they must break into the legendary Last City, a WCKD-controlled labyrinth that may turn out to be the deadliest maze of all! Anyone who makes it out alive will get answers to the questions the Gladers have been asking since they first arrived in the maze.
- 4 Featurettes: The Final Run, Dystopia, Allies Reunited, A Look Back, Going Out on Top (BD and Digital only)
- Gag Reel (BD and Digital only)
- Visual Effects with Optional Commentary (BD and Digital only)
- Audio Commentary by Wes Ball, T.S. Nowlin and Joe Hartwick Jr.
- Gallery (over 300 images; BD and digital)
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.