Lauded by Quentin Tarantino in the documentary Not Quite Hollywood, Australian creep-fest Next of Kin is set for its first UK Blu-ray release courtesy of Second Sight. It will also be available on download and on-demand.
Directed by Tony Williams this 1982 Ozploitation classic stars Wolf Creek's John Jarratt alongside Jackie Kerin and Robert Ratti and gets the high-def treatment complete with extensive special features including director and cast commentaries, Not Quite Hollywood extended interview and commentary from its director Mark Hartley, interviews from the documentary and two short films from Tony Williams. The film is set for release on 25th March 2019.
Linda Stevens has just inherited Montclare, a retirement home left to her by her late mother. When she finds a diary belonging to her mother, she discovers tales of strange goings in within the old mansion - taps turning themselves on and off, candles lighting and mysterious voices in the night. When history begins to repeat itself Linda's nightmares are just the beginning. Montclare hides a dark secret and Linda is in mortal danger, can she unlock the mystery before it's too late?
- Audio commentary with Director Tony Williams and Producer Tim White
- Audio commentary with cast members John Jarratt, JackieKerin, Robert Rattiand Not Quite Hollywood Director, Mark Hartley
- Return to Montclare: Next of Kin Shooting locations revisited
- Extended interviews from Not Quite Hollywood
- Tony Williams shorts from 1971: Getting Together + The DayWe Landed on the Most Perfect Planet in the Universe
- Deleted Scenes, Original Theatrical Trailer, VHS Trailer, German Trailer, German Opening Credits
- Before the Night is Out - Complete ballroom dancing footagefrom 1978
- Image Gallery
- Reversible sleeve art
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.