Skinny Tiger and The Fatty Dragon (1990)
Monday 6th December 2021
Sammo Hung stars in the high-energy action-tribute to the films of Bruce Lee as Skinny Tiger and The Fatty Dragon arrives on Blu-ray 22nd February 2022 from Eureka.
Skinny Tiger And Fatty Dragon is available on Blu-ray for the first time in the UK from a brand new 2K restoration as part of the Eureka Classics range and is available as a Limited-edition 2-Disc set (3000 copies only) featuring I Am The White Tiger; a documentary on the career of stuntman, martial artist, and action director Mark Houghton; making its worldwide debut on Blu-ray.
Sammo Hung invokes the spirit of Bruce Lee in this high-energy action-tribute, playing a cop obsessed with the physical legacy of "The Little Dragon".
Teaming up with the infamous "Skinny Tiger"! (Karl Maka - the Aces Go Places series), Sammo becomes the larger 'half' of a luck-starved, crime fighting duo forced to fight a running battle against a crime syndicate of triad gangsters.
Combining brilliantly choreographed fight sequences and infectious physical comedy, this tour-de-force comedy-adventure showcases incredible action tributes to the films of Bruce Lee.
- Original Cantonese mono audio
- Optional English dubbed audio
- Optional English Subtitles, newly translated for this release
- Brand new feature length audio commentary by Asian film expert Frank Djeng (NY Asian Film Festival) and martial artist / actor Robert "Bobby" Samuels
- Brand new feature length audio commentary by action cinema experts Mike Leeder & Arne Venema
- Brand new interview with stuntman and martial artist Mark Houghton
- Archival interview with director Lau Kar-wing
- Archival interview with actor, stuntman, and action choreographer Ridley Tsui
- Deleted Scene
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.