It's change in smash hit, BBC drama New Tricks, which returns for its 10th series and comes to DVD on 14th October 2013, courtesy of Acorn Media.
Nicholas Lyndhurst (Only Fools and Horses, Goodnight Sweetheart) and Tamzin Outhwaite (EastEnders, Hotel Babylon) join the Unsolved Crime and Open Case Squad (UCOS) in series 10 of the hugely popular, long-running series, which sees the Met's finest retired cops go further than ever before to ensure there is no such thing as a case too cold.
The team travel to Gibraltar for a two-part story that takes them back to the Falklands Conflict. Brian Lane's past catches up with him and Sandra Pullman considers her next move after running the team for 10 years. New Tricks : Series 10 hits DVD on 14th October 2013 after its run on BBC1.
Dan Griffin (Lyndhurst) joins Sandra Pullman (Amanda Redman - Sexy Beast, Little Dorrit), Gerry Standing (Dennis Waterman - The Sweeney, Minder), Brian Lane (Alun Armstrong - Bleak House, Filth: The Mary Whitehouse Story) and Steve McAllister (Denis Lawson - Criminal Justice, Marchlands), on the UCOS team and DCI Sasha Miller (Outhwaite) takes over as the new boss. Will things run smoothly with a new chief or will the boys ensure that things get done their way?
- Episode One - The Rock Part 1 Lane's future at UCOS is threatened by a death in custody, which emerges from his past. Meanwhile, the discovery of a mysterious gun in the Thames re-opens the unsolved 1998 murder of a playboy shipping heir and leads the team to the Rock of Gibraltar
- Episode 3 - The Sins of the Father The team investigate a 16 year old murder conviction of a young mum by her criminal husband that could well be a miscarriage of justice. Standing feels very strongly this conviction shouldn't be called into question and Lane's days at UCOS are numbered
- Episode 4 - The Little Brother As Lane comes to terms with life after UCOS, Esther asks him to help one of her book club friends find her missing brother, but will his nose for the truth get him into further trouble and how will his former colleagues cope without their most dogged sleuth?
- Episode 5 - Cry Me A River A young woman's paternity test leads to the reopening of a notorious murder case in the seedy underworld of 1980s Soho in which the prime suspect was mysterious ex-jazz chanteuse Angela Gold. Feathers are ruffled when recently retired police officer Dan Griffin joins the team
- Episode 6 - Into The Woods When bloodstained clothes belonging to Simon Belgrade, missing for five years are uncovered in Epping Forest, UCOS find themselves trying to solve the conundrum of what seems to have been the perfect vanishing act
- New Tricks Behind the Scenes featuring Alun Armstrong's last scene with the cast
- New Tricks in Gibraltar including cast and crew on the perils, pitfalls and sheer fun of filming on the island - before the current dispute took hold
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.