Pet Sematary (2019)
Sunday 2nd June 2019
The chilling new adaptation of Stephen King's Pet Sematary is released 12th August 2019 on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD from Paramount Home Entertainment.
The 4K Ultra HD, and Blu-ray releases are packed with over 90 minutes of special features, including hair-raising deleted and extended scenes, a chilling alternate ending, a look at the main characters, behind-the-scenes footage, cast interviews and more.
After the Creed family relocates from Boston to rural Maine, they soon discover an ancient burial ground hidden deep in the woods near their new home. When tragedy strikes, the grief-stricken father is driven by the cemetery's sinister power, setting off a perilous chain of events that unleashes an unfathomable evil with horrific consequences. Some secrets are best left buried in this twisted thriller.
- Alternate Ending
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Night Terrors - Family Haunting Visions
- The Tale of Timmy Baterman
- Resurrection - Directors, screenwriters and cast discuss bringing this classic back to life
- The Final Resting Place-A deeper look into finding the right location for the terror to unfold
- The Road to Sorrow- Inside the film's tragic themes and creating the iconic cat "Church"
- Death Comes home-Unearth the creepy elements behind the climax and final scenes of the film
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.