Like nothing you've ever experienced before, director Darren Lynn Bousman (Saw II, III & VI) brings Repo! The Genetic Opera to DVD and Blu-Ray on 9th March 2009 from Lions Gate Home Entertainment.
In the year 2056 - the not so distant future - an epidemic of organ failures devastates the planet. Out of the tragedy, a saviour emerges: GeneCo, a biotech company that offers organ transplants - for a price. Those who miss their payments are scheduled for repossession and hunted by villainous Repo Men (Anthony Stewart Head).
In a world where surgery addicts are hooked on painkilling drugs and murder is sanctioned by law, a sheltered young girl (Alexa Vega) searches for the cure to her own rare disease as well as information about her family's mysterious history. After being sucked into the haunting world of GeneCo, she is unable to turn back, as all of her questions will be answered at the wildly anticipated spectacular event: The Genetic Opera.
Repo! The Genetic Opera is a visually stunning and hugely entertaining musical experience, with buckets of flair, energy and gore. This "splatter porn rock opera" (horror.com) is truly unique (where else can you see Paris Hilton's face fall off and Sarah Brightman claw her eyes out?!) and needs to be seen to be believed!
- Audio Commentary with director Darren Lynn Bousman and Bill Moseley, Alexa Vega and Ogre
- Audio Commentary with director Darren Lynn Bousman, co-creators Darren Smith and Terrance Zdunich and Music Producer Joseph Bishara
- Selected Scenes Audio Commentary with Paris Hilton and Darren Lynn
- Bousman (Blu-Ray only)
- Featurettes: From Stage to Screen; Legal Assassin; A Repo Man on the edge;Zydrate Anatomy - Amber Sweet: Addicted to the knife
- Video Sing-Along (on 4 songs with bouncing heart): Legal Assassin; Zydrate Anatomy; Chase The Morning; We Started This Opra Shit
- Deleted Scenes: Come Up and Try My New Parts
- Needle through a Bug
- Buon Giorn
- Graverobber and Shilo escape
- GeneCo poster gallery (Blu-Ray only)
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.