Multi-Region Handset Codes
- At the Logo screen press Stop
- Enter the code 2, 3, 1 and 7
- Then enter the Region you require
- Power Off the DVD player
- Power On the DVD player and play the disc
- Press the Stop button on the Remote Control twice
- Key in 1, 9, 9 and 9 on the Remote
- You should now be in a hidden set-up menu where you can change the Region code to 1 for Region 1, 2 for Region 2, and so on, or All for multi-region playback
Please note - Any codes are entered entirely at the owners risk. DVD365.net takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information nor for any effects using this information may have on any equipment. Where the purchase of an additional remote is required, please double check before parting with any money. Beware, by making your player region free some RCE encoded discs may refuse to play on your machine.
Latest News View All
Do Elephants Pray? : Stuck in a soulless career in advertising, Callum Cutter searches for a meaning to his mundane existence in Do Elephants Pray?, coming to DVD on 20th May 2013, courtesy of Bluebell Films.
0 comments 0 reactions
- Neighbouring Sounds : In Neighbouring Sounds, released on DVD by Artificial Eye on 24th June 2013, life in a middle-class neighbourhood in present day Recife, Brazil, takes an unexpected turn after the...0 comments 0 reactions
- Sweet Vengeance : A rip-roaring, darkly comic tale of murder and revenge in the Old West that's expertly directed, beautifully shot and features an amazing cast, Sweet Vengeance, released on DVD by Enter...0 comments 0 reactions
- Death Game : From the acclaimed director Hideo Nakata, in a gripping game of survival, Big Brother meets Battle Royale in Death Game, released on DVD by MVM on 8th July 2013.0 comments 0 reactions