Multi-Region Handset Codes
- Power On without a disc in the player
- Press the Setup key on the remote
- Press Vol+, Vol-, Vol+ and Vol- (these are the buttons marked + and - that are under the audio key on the remote)
- This will then display region number on top right of screen
- Use the Right arrow key until 255 is displayed (the numbers 1 to 6 are the different regions and 255 is multi region)
- Press Setup to exit
- Your player is now region free
Thanks to Wiggles for the information and Peter, James and Barry for the updates
Please note - Any codes are entered entirely at the owners risk. DVD365.net takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information nor for any effects using this information may have on any equipment. Where the purchase of an additional remote is required, please double check before parting with any money. Beware, by making your player region free some RCE encoded discs may refuse to play on your machine.
Latest News View All
Death Game : From the acclaimed director Hideo Nakata, in a gripping game of survival, Big Brother meets Battle Royale in Death Game, released on DVD by MVM on 8th July 2013.
0 comments 0 reactions
- Neighbouring Sounds : In Neighbouring Sounds, released on DVD by Artificial Eye on 24th June 2013, life in a middle-class neighbourhood in present day Recife, Brazil, takes an unexpected turn after the...0 comments 0 reactions
- Do Elephants Pray? : Stuck in a soulless career in advertising, Callum Cutter searches for a meaning to his mundane existence in Do Elephants Pray?, coming to DVD on 20th May 2013, courtesy of Bluebell F...0 comments 0 reactions
- Texas Chainsaw : Picking up directly where the terrifying 1974 movie left off, Texas Chainsaw is available on DVD, Blu-ray and 3D Blu-ray on 27th May 2013, courtesy of Lionsgate Home Entertainment UK...0 comments 0 reactions