Thursday 28th July 2011
The ultimate action-packed bunny adventure arrives on extras-packed Blu-ray and DVD on 29th August 2011 from Universal Pictures (UK). Now the whole family can enjoy the hilarious adventures of E.B., the fluffy bunny with an attitude and a serious talent for the drums, in amazing high definition Blu-ray and DVD.
Acclaimed producer Chris Meledandri is back with a tale of cheeky chicks, colourful-coated candy and a die-hard rock 'n' roll bunny. The tale follows the trials and tribulations of E.B, the teenage son of the Easter Bunny, as he attempts to pursue his rockstar ambitions with hilarious consequences.
Bouncing into a living room near you, Hop features brilliant bonus features for all the family including The World of Hop - an insight into all your favourite characters from the film and All Access with Cody Simpson - a behind-the-scenes look at the teen sensation who sung the film's title track. The Blu-ray is packed with almost two hours of egg-citing bonus features with games, quizzes and more including the Pink Beret Tracker, U-control Hop Tweets and Emotion in Motion: The Dance of Ken Daurio. The Blu-ray also features pocket-Blu, allowing viewers to link their iPhone or iPod Touch to the film, accessing extra content and bonus features on the go.
Featuring a star studded cast, Hop includes the voices of Russell Brand (the voice of E.B.) and Hugh Laurie (the voice of E.B.'s Dad) and stars James Marsden (as Fred O'Hare) and Gary Cole (as Fred's dad, Henry), making this laugh out loud family comedy a must-see.
When the time comes for E.B. (Russell Brand - Get Him to the Greek) to take over from his dad running the family business, he decides the pressure is too much so instead he runs away to Hollywood to see his name in lights. However, right from the start Hollywood isn't exactly what E.B. expected. Whilst looking for somewhere to stay, E.B. is hit by Fred's (James Marsden - Hairspray) car and Fred is forced to take him in to recover. When Fred realises E.B. is the very same Easter Bunny he glimpsed as a child they form an unlikely friendship and he agrees to help E.B. pursue his rock 'n' roll dream, taking him to appear on "Hoff Knows Talent". In return, E.B. teaches Fred about what it takes to be an Easter Bunny. Meanwhile both are blissfully unaware that an elite team of royal ninja bunnies, the Pink Berets, have been sent on an urgent mission to bring E.B. home.
Back on Easter Island all is not well. Head Chick at the Easter Factory, Carlos (Hank Azaria - America's Sweethearts) sees E.B.'s escape as an opening for the position of Easter Bunny and with some unwitting help from hapless music obsessed chick Phil, (also Hank Azaria) he attempts to take control of the Easter factory.
All-New Bonus Features On Blu-Ray & DVD
- The World of Hop - A Look at the Candy Factory; A Look at E.B.; A Look at Fred; A Look at the Easter Bunny; A Look at Carlos and Phil; A Look at Sam
- All Access with Cody Simpson
Additional Features Exclusive To Blu-Ray
- U-control Hop Tweets (graphics)
- Picture in Picture - Pink Beret Tracker
- Emotion in Motion: The Dance of Ken Daurio
- pocket Blu: The groundbreaking pocket Blu app uses iPad®, iPhone®, iPod® touch, AndroidT, PC and Mac® to work seamlessly with a network-connected Blu-ray player. Plus iPad® owners can enjoy a new, enhanced edition of pocket Blu made especially to take advantage of the tablet's larger screen and high resolution display. Users will be able to browse through a library of Blu-ray content and watch entertaining extras on-the-go in a way that's bigger and better than ever before
- None or TBC
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.