Seinfeld: Season 8 (1989)
Wednesday 25th April 2007
Season Eight of the ever-popular and universally acclaimed comedy series Seinfeld sees more of the antics that have made Jerry and the gang comedy heroes to legions of fans. Released on DVD on 4th June 2007, courtesy of Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
Packed with hours of incredible special features including interviews with the cast, deleted scenes, featurettes, blooper reels, episode commentaries and exclusive stand-up footage, this release is a must-have title for all fans of the Golden Globe and Emmy Award-winning series.
Season Eight features 24 classic episodes of the show, including some of the fans' favourites such as The Bizarro Jerry, where Jerry is initially attracted to one of Elaine's friends until he notices her 'man hands' and The Summer Of George, in which George celebrates a windfall by living it up for the duration of the summer. Other highlights include The Checks, The Andrea Doria and the hilarious The Yada Yada.
Created by Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David (Curb Your Enthusiasm), Seinfeld first aired on British television in 1993 on BBC2 and quickly built up a cult following, attracting audiences in excess of 500,000.
Also starring Jason Alexander (George), Michael Richards (Kramer) and Julia Louis Dreyfus (Elaine), the release of Season Eight will be greeted with applause from the series' huge number of fans.
- Jerry Seinfeld: Submarine Captain
- Behind-the-scenes Documentary: how Seinfeld juggled his act following Larry David's departure
- Inside Looks
- Behind-the-scenes stories from the cast and creators
- Not That There's Anything Wrong With That
- Never-before-seen outtakes and bloopers
- In the Vault
- Season Eight never-before-seen deleted scenes
- Yada, Yada, Yada
- Cast and crew audio commentaries
- Classic Seinfeld scenes re-imagined in Sein-Imation
- Notes About Nothing
- Behind-the-scenes trivia and production
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.