The Endless (2017)
Tuesday 22nd May 2018
Among the most exciting voices in genre cinema to emerge in recent years, Justin Benson and Aaron Moorhead return with their third feature, The Endless, released on DVD and Blu-ray 2nd July 2017 from Arrow Video.
Benson and Moorhead play brothers, former members of a crazy UFO death cult, who receive a mysterious video cassette in the mail. The tape contains an eerie calling card from their past, inviting them to attend an event called the Ascension. Despite their apprehension, the pair agree to return for one day. At first their old friends in the cult seem warm and welcoming, but things soon turn strange as the brothers find themselves drawn into a vortex of bizarre rituals, strange messages, unseen forces and sinister supernatural secrets that threaten to tear apart the very fabric of reality.
Following on from the acclaimed Resolution and Spring (which earned accolades from Guillermo del Toro and Richard Linklater), The Endless is a truly unique mind-bending, genre-blending indie gem that will leave you spinning.
The Endless also stars Callie Hernandez (Alien: Covenant, La La Land), Emily Montague (Fright Night), Lew Temple (The Devil's Rejects), Tate Ellington (Straight Outta Compton) and James Jordan (Wind River).
- Audio commentary by Justin Benson and Aaron Moorhead
- Brand-new interview with Benson and Moorhead, recorded exclusively for this release
- Behind-the-scenes featurette
- Breaking the News, Benson and Moorhead pull a practical joke on actor Vinny Curran
- Casting Aaron, Benson, Moorhead and producer Dave Lawson audition for the role of Aaron
- Casting Smiling Dave, Lawson auditions for the role of Smiling Dave
- VFX Breakdown
- UFO Cult Comedy, improvised short film made whilst Benson and Moorhead were on the festival circuit
- Vinny s Story, a behind-the-scenes documentary filmed on-set by Curran
- Michael Felker, a tongue-in-cheek featurette referencing The Endless's editor
- Seven deleted scenes
- Theatrical Trailer
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.