Inside Out (2015)
Wednesday 21st October 2015
Do you ever look at someone and wonder what's going on inside their head? Disney-Pixar's Inside Out, released on DVD, 3D Blu-ray and Blu-ray on 23rd November 2015, takes an exciting and hilarious journey into the mind to find the answer.
Based in Headquarters, the control center of 11-year-old Riley's mind, five emotions are hard at work, led by lighthearted optimist Joy. She strives to make sure Riley stays happy as she operates alongside fellow emotions Fear, Anger, Disgust and Sadness.
Inside Out stars Amy Poehler(Freebirds, TV's Parks and Recreation) as Joy; Bill Hader (Monsters University, TV's Saturday Night Live) as Fear; Phyllis Smith (Bad Teacher, TV's The Office) as Sadness; Lewis Black (The Aristocrats, TV's The Daily Show with Jon Stewart) as Anger; Mindy Kaling (Wreck-It Ralph, TV's The Office) as Disgust; Richard Kind (A Bug's Life, TV's Spin City) as Bing Bong; Kaitlyn Dias (voice acting debut) as the voice of Riley.
Blu_ray Special Features
- Riley's First Date? - Riley, now 12, is hanging out at home with her parents in San Francisco when potential trouble comes knocking: a boy shows up at the door. Can Mom and Dad's emotions handle Riley's First Date?
- Lava - Inspired by the isolated beauty of tropical islands and the explosive allure of ocean volcanoes, LAVA is a musical love story that takes place over millions of years
- Story of the Story - Director Pete Docter talks about the evolution of Inside Out, from the ideas and memories that inspired the story through the hurdles, explorations and experiences that helped shape it into the film it is today
- Paths to Pixar: The Women of Inside Out - Inside Out filmmakers, from voice actors to animators to production crew, talk about their paths, their goals, the challenges they've faced and the lessons they've learned along the way
- Mixed Emotions - Inside Out's filmmakers talk about how they decided which emotions to focus on in the story and how they went about creating each one's distinct personality and visual identity
- Mapping the Mind - Inside Out's artists take you through the years-long process of designing and creating a world everyone knows, but no one has ever seen - the human mind
- Our Dads, the Filmmakers - Elie Docter (daughter of director, Pete Docter) and Grace Giacchino (daughter of composer, Michael Giacchino) bring you behind the scenes for an inside look at the making of the film
- Into the Unknown: The Sound of Inside Out - What is the sound of a memory forming? Sound designer Ren Klyce describes the challenges - and the unique solutions - involved in creating the aural world of Inside Out
- The Misunderstood Art of Animation Film Editing - Learn more about the crucial role of an animation film editor, who helps take the story from its earliest, most exploratory versions, to the final, polished film you see onscreen
- Deleted Scenes
- Commentary - Commentary includes participation from directors Pete Docter and Ronnie del Carmen, and producer Jonas Rivera
- Mind Candy - A montage of toolkit and interstitials produced for Inside Out
- Inside Out Trailers - A collection of domestic and international trailers made for Inside Out.
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.