Cleopatra: 50th Anniversary Edition (1963)
Friday 20th January 2012
Winner of 4 Academy Awards and starring Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, Rex Harrison & George Cole, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment is proud to announce Cleopatra - 50th Anniversary Edition will be available to own for the first time on Blu- ray from the 30th January 2012. This Blu-ray release has many brand new special featurettes including Cleopatra through the ages, The Cleopatra Papers - A Private Correspondence, Cleopatra the film that changed Hollywood, plus Fox Legacy.
Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton and Rex Harrison star in this sweeping tale of power and betrayal - the legendary story of the Queen of the Nile and her conquest of Julius Caesar and Marc Antony. Here is the truly unforgettable portrayal of the beguiling beauty who seduced two of Rome's greatest soldiers and changed the course of history.
Cleopatra is visually breathtaking in scope and grandeur, the film won Oscars for Cinematography, Art Direction, Costumes and Special Effects. In the Twentieth Century Fox tradition of epic romantic adventures like The Vikings, Braveheart and Titanic comes the greatest spectacle of all... Cleopatra
Director Joseph L Mankiewicz classic epic Cleopatra looks and sounds better than ever, the newly digitally restored 50th Anniversary edition has to be seen to be believed on Blu-ray available from 30th January 2012.
- Cleopatra through the ages and Cultural History
- Cleopatra missing footage New Extra: Fox Legacy Tom Mankiewicz
- The Movie Channel presents Fox Legacy with Tom Rothman
- The Cleopatra Papers, A Private Correspondence
- Audio Commentary: Chris Mankiewicz, Tom Rothman, Martin Landau, Tom Mannkiewicz
- Cleopatra The Film That Changed Hollywood
- The Fourth Star Of Cleopatra
- Fox Movie Tone News
- Audio Commentary: Chris Mankiewicz, Tom Rothman, Martin Landau and Tom Mannkiewicz
- Theatrical Trailers
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.