Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 (2017)
Wednesday 19th July 2017
Marvel Studios' Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, the blockbuster sequel featuring the world's favourite band of intergalactic misfits, blasts into homes on UHD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD on 4th September 2017.
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 marks the Studios first in-home title to release in stunning 4K Ultra HD format, providing consumers with the ultimate home entertainment experience with next-generation high dynamic range visuals and Dolby Atmos immersive audio. 4K Ultra HD provides four times sharper resolution of HD with exceptional HDR which produces brighter brights, deeper blacks and richer colours than ever before. The galaxy has never looked so good!
Delivering the ultimate in-home experiencethe a 4K Ultra HD and a Blu-ray comes with more than 80-minutes of exclusive, never-before-seen bonus materials which will take fans behind the scenes with the movie's diverse, dynamic cast of misfits and inspired team of filmmakers, debut an all-new original music video starring David Hasselhoff and special guests, hilarious outtakes, deleted scenes, audio commentary by director James Gunn, and more.
Set to the all-new sonic backdrop of Awesome Mixtape #2, the film's storyline continues the team's adventures as they traverse the outer reaches of the cosmos. The Guardians (Chris Pratt as Peter Quill/Star-Lord, Zoe Saldana as Gamora, Dave Bautista as Drax, Vin Diesel as the voice of Groot, and Bradley Cooper as Rocket) must fight to keep their newfound family together as they unravel the mystery of Peter Quill's true parentage. Old foes become new allies and fan-favourite characters from the classic comics will come to our heroes' aid as the Marvel Cinematic Universe continues to expand.
- The Making of "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2" - A four-part, behind-the-scenes look at the making of the film, done in the style of classic-rock album liner notes
- Visionary Intro - Director James Gunn provides context on how he continues and expands the storylines of these beloved characters in "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2."
- Guardians Inferno Music Video - Join David Hasselhoff and special guests for a galactic retro dance party
- Gag Reel - Laugh out loud at all the hilarious off-script shenanigans and bloopers that took place on the set of "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2," featuring all your favorite Guardians
- Four Deleted Scenes - Check out four specific scenes that had to be cut from the film, including two extended scenes and two deleted scenes
- Audio Commentary - Check out a special narration of the film by director James Gunn, who guides fans through an inside look at the making of the movie.
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.