Bedtime Stories (2008)
Wednesday 18th February 2009
Discover the magic of a child's imagination as Disney's Bedtime Stories is released on Blu-ray and DVD on 27th April 2009. The blockbuster tale stars Adam Sandler as a luckless hotel handyman in a classic story of good versus evil with a magical twist. Full of daredevil stunts, captivating scenery and lots of laughs, Bedtime Stories is a fun movie families will love watching time and time again.
The story follows Skeeter Bronson (Sandler), a hapless bachelor who is forced to do odd jobs in the hotel his father used to own. When his sister Wendy (Courtney Cox) asks him to look after her children so she can job hunt in Arizona, Skeeter realises he hardly knows his niece and nephew.
In a bid to entertain the kids, Skeeter concocts far-fetched bedtime stories set in far away lands, always casting himself as the hero. Then the trio's tall-tales start to have bizarre parallels in the real world. Gum balls fall out of the sky in Medieval England, giant bogie monsters escape in outer space, and dwarves thwart Skeeter's attempts to kiss a fair lady in the Wild West. Aware of the power of his storytelling Skeeter tries to manipulate his real life with disastrous and hilarious consequences.
Featuring an all-star cast including Jonathan Pryce, Russell Brand, Guy Pearce, Richard Griffiths and a bug eyed, break-dancing guinea pig named Bugsy, the film has something for the whole family and the magic doesn't stop at the end of the movie.
- Bugsy Eyes - an exclusive bedtime story starring Adam Sandler, Rob Schneider and Bugsy the guinea pig
- It's Bugsy - a comedic look at the scene-stealing guinea pig
- Until Gravity Do Us Part - a behind the scenes look at how the zero gravity fight scene was created To
- All the Little People - a backstage look at Adam Sandler alongside his child co-stars
- The Cutting Room floor - a selection of deleted images with an optional commentary by Adam Sandler
- Laughing is Contagious - outtakes and bloopers Dylan & Cole: Blu-ray is Suite (DVD Only)
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.