Peep Show: Series 9 (2015)
Thursday 17th December 2015
The El Dude brothers are back as the award winning hit comedy series Peep Show: Series 9 is released on DVD on 26th Decemeber 2015 courtesy of Spirit Entertainment Limited.
College chums Mark and Jeremy share a flat in Croyden. Well, actually, unemployed Jeremy lives in a room in Mark's flat.
Although these pals couldn't be more different, they find they're facing a lot of the same issues as they make the adjustment from university life to the working world. Mark is financially secure but socially inept. Jeremy, less successful financially, is confident and usually has better luck with the opposite sex.
Rumoured to be the 9th and last ever Peep - catch up with them as they take a final look at life from their obscure point of view.
- Episode 1 - The William Morris Years - Time has not healed the rift between former friends Mark and Jeremy. When Jeremy has to ask for a loan, Mark sees his chance for revenge...
- Episode 2 - Gregory's Beard - Mark and Jeremy are reunited in the flat, Super Hans prepares for his wedding day, putting Mark under pressure as his best man. But there's a perk - Dobby will be there
- Episode 3 - Threeism - Jeremy's love life takes a surprising turn, as Mark is dealing with his own matters of the heart
- Episode 4 - Mole-Mapping - Mark's determination to get the woman of his dreams isn't hindered by the fact that she has a husband
- Episode 5 - Kid Farm - Jeremy and Super Hans come to blows over the rights to a tune they wrote back in the noughties, while Mark's play date with his son doesn't quite go to plan
- Episode 6 - Are We Going To Be Alright? - It's the last ever Peep Show from the El Dude Brothers. Jeremy is turning 40 - and it's hitting him hard - while Mark makes an audacious attempt to win the woman of his dreams
- None or TBC
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.