Saturday 13th October 2007
From the proud parents of The 40-Year-Old Virgin comes the hilarious new comedy, Knocked Up, due on DVD, HD DVD and Download-to-own on 26th December 2007 from Universal Pictures.
Your love affair with this movie will last much longer than one night as Knocked Up will make you laugh so hard it will have you reaching for the gas and air! Ben Stone (Seth Rogen, The 40-Year-Old Virgin) is a regular 23 year-old bloke who lives with his stoner flat mates and so-called 'business partners'. Alison Scott (Katherine Heigl, Grey's Anatomy) is a smart and ambitious young entertainment journalist at E! Television Network who's career is on the fast-track. The unlikely pair meet on a drunken night out whilst Alison is out celebrating her new promotion with her sister. With beer goggles in hand, Alison takes a liking to Ben and before Ben can believe his luck one thing leads to another and they're getting it on... but there is one thing that Ben hasn't got on!
The next morning Alison awakes to a big, brash, bottom bearing Ben in her bed. Horrified by her drunken encounter Alison endures an embarrassingly awkward breakfast before making a sharp exit leaving Ben to do the walk of shame. But Alison hasn't seen the last of Ben. A couple of months down the track and Ben a hazy memory, Alison realizes that she's 'late'. Her shock turns to horror when she realizes she's been Knocked Up by her frizzy haired, beer bellied, one-night stand.
Faced with the prospect of going it alone or getting to know the baby's father, Allison decides to give the lovable layabout a chance. Thrown in the deep end, the young pair turn to Alison's sister Debbie (Leslie Mann, The 40-Year-Old Virgin) and brother-in-law Pete (Paul Rudd, The 40-Year-Old Virgin) as parenting role models but soon realise that even established couples don't always paint a picture of domestic bliss. Should they raise the baby together? What makes a happy lifetime partnership after all? A couple of drinks and one wild night later, they've got nine confusing months to figure it out...
Acclaimed director Judd Apatow (Superbad, The 40-Year-Old Virgin) scored a box office smash with Knocked Up, brilliantly steering audiences through a hilarious story of relationships, engaging the audience to draw belly laughter inducing familiarity to the situations that couples find themselves in. The seminal Friday night movie, Knocked Up is unique in its ability to have men and women laughing in equal measures.
With over 4 hours of superb DVD extras make sure you're expecting Knocked Up on DVD this Boxing Day. If you fancy a double dose of laughs you can also buy The 40-Year-Old Virgin and Knocked Up box set and laugh at the paradox between not getting any and the trouble you can be in when you get some!
Special Features - Disc One
- Deleted Scenes Unrated 18 mins 34 secs
- Line-O-Rama 3 mins 32 secs
- Roller Coaster Documentary 5 mins 16 secs
- Directing The Director 7 mins 39 secs
- Extended Scenes/Alternate Cuts 8 mins 26 secs
- Louden Wainwright - Live At Maccabe's 3 mins 34 secs
- Topless Scene - Web Design Company 30 secs
- Gag Reel #1 Clean 3 mins 24 secs
Special Features - Disc Two
- Revised Deleted Scenes 29 mins 58 secs
- Extended/Alternate Scenes 29 mins 01 secs
- Video Diaries 28 mins 31 secs
- Kids On The Loose 5 mins 33 secs
- Beard-o-rama 3 mins 59 secs
- Kuni Files 5 mins 25 secs
- Gummy the 6th Roomate 6 mins 39 secs
- Stripper Confidential 1 min 59 secs
- Finding Ben Stone 30 mins 25 secs
- Kuni gone Wild 5 mins 49 secs
- Louden Wainwright III Scoring Session 6 mins 29 secs
- Gag Reel Version #2 4 mins 56 secs
- Gag Reel Version #3 3 mins 25 secs
- Louden Wainwright III Live At Mccabe's 6 mins 58 secs
- First Sex On Camera 1 min 28 secs
- Topless Scene - Restaurant 3 mins 23 secs
- Raw Footage - Geisha House 10 mins 50 secs
- Raw Footage - Swingers 7 mins 18 secs
- Katherine Heigl Audition 2 mins 40 secs
- Easter Egg - You Know How I Know Your Gay 2 mins 49 secs
- None or TBC
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.