Saw III - Extreme Edition
Tuesday 6th February 2007
One of the most successful horror movies ever made will be available on DVD from 26th February 2007, but this time with more scares and more gore than ever before when Lionsgate release Saw III - Extreme Edition. After carving up both the UK and US box offices, the most terrifying instalment yet of the hugely successful horror franchise has pulled out all the stops with an Extreme Edition produced exclusively for DVD.
This unmissable version, never screened at cinemas.Jigsaw (Tobin Bell; Saw, Saw 2) has disappeared. With his new apprentice Amanda (Shawnee Smith; Saw, Saw 2), the puppet-master behind the cruel, intricate games that have terrified a community and baffled police, has once again eluded capture and vanished. While city detectives scramble to locate him, Doctor Lynn Denlon (Bahar Soomekh; Mission Impossible 3) and Jeff (Angus Macfayden; Braveheart) are unaware that they are about to become the latest pawns on his vicious chessboard.
This Extreme Edition has even more shocks than the version previously seen at cinemas and is a must see for all fans of the film. In addition Saw III - Extreme Edition includes the following special features: The Traps of Saw III, Details of Death: The props of Saw III, Darren's Diary: Anatomy of a Director, Deleted scenes, no less than Three Audio Commentaries, plus more.
- The Traps of Saw III
- Details of Death: The props of Saw III
- Darren's Diary: Anatomy of a Director
- Deleted scenes,
- Theatrical trailer
- Teaser trailer
- Audio commentary with Director Darren Lynn Bousman, Writer/
- Executive Producer Leigh Whannell and Executive Producers Peter Block and Jason Constantine
- Audio commentary with Producers Oren Koules and Mark Burg
- Audio commentary with Director Darren Lynn Bousman, Editor Kevin Greutert and Director of Photography David A Armstrong.
Please note - Disc special features are subject to change, may differ from format to format and/or may differ from region to region.